The Department of International and Technical Relations is an important part of the Department of Standards and Meterology which was established in 1977. Primarily, it integrates in harmony with the other departments of the competent administration to achieve the main objectives desired by the Department through the development of relations and cooperation with similar bodies and organizations, and representing the State of Kuwait in regional and international organizations, bodies, conferences and meetings.
We strive to achieve leadership in the fields of international cooperation, and to be an active member in all international and Arab organizations to facilitate international trade
- - Providing the best standardization services to the beneficiaries
- -Improving production quality to facilitate inter-trade
- -Strengthening our position in regional and international organizations.
- -Raising awareness and spreading the culture of standardization at the local level.
- - Expansion and cooperation committed in issuing specifications in accordance with national, regional and international requirements.
- - Participate actively in Gulf, regional and international activities for standardization and quality management systems.
- - Excellence in performance and continuous improvement.
- - To contribute effectively to the development of all sectors of society.
- - Application of all employees of the quality management system and related laws and regulations.
- - Satisfying all beneficiaries and exceeding their expectations.
- - Continuous improvement of quality management system and ensure its continued effectiveness and compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- - Continuous development of the level of workers and maintain their quality.
- - Meeting the requirements of membership in regional and international organizations and the requirements of programs of bilateral and collective agreements.